Currently, our products are not only the market-leading electric vehicle in term of range but also the first electric motorbike equipped with fast charging technology. For further development of our business, Dat Bike would like to hire firmware engineers to develop our charging stations, battery management system, and controllers.
Fast charging a battery pack requires the charger and the battery to communicate with each other perfectly and work in sync. This is achieved when 3 things come together:
· Great battery pack design
· Reliable & accurate hardware
· Innovative & efficient firmware and algorithms (battery and charging algorithms)
As a Firmware Engineer, you will work closely with hardware, understand baseline capabilities, and boost the charging reliability.
Work on embedded platform software in a Linux/RTOS environment.
Design the embedded architecture that powers our products (bikes, charging stations, etc.)
Write software that communicates with and controls other devices over interfaces such as CAN, UART, I2C, SPI.
Develop concept, evaluate, prototype, implement, test, improve and finalize the product to be ready for production.
Select components based on specifications, cost, and reliability for system.
Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience with embedded device software/firmware development.
· Background in embedded C/C++.
· Experience with RTOS or Linux-based IoT environments (e.g., FreeRTOS, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Android).
· Experience with embedded protocols (e.g., CAN, RS-485/UART, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE)
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Experience with any of the following would be a huge plus:
Charging + Battery (BMS) Algorithms.
Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, TLS, HTTP, WebSockets).
Wireless interfaces such as RFID, NFC, WLAN and LTE.
MCU firmware development for 8-16-32bit/Cortex-M base MCU (PIC, 8051/AVR/STM32/Nordic/TI/NXP…), ESP8266/32, including but not limited on Arduino or bare-metal SDK for code size/speed optimization.
Cross compilers (GCC/ARMCC).
DE with on-chip debugging tool (Eclipse/CubeMX/Keil…).
Experience with Electronic Schematic/PCB layout design/review with OrCAD/Altium/KiCAD; including but not limited to hand-on/mockup board, industrial design, solid confident with VOM, oscilloscope, soldering station.
Dynamic, Innovative and Friendly Working Environment.
Top Attractive Salary.
Working with top professional experts with latest and challenging.
Free 2 meals and drinks a day and housing assistance.
Free participation in sports activities such as football, table tennis, badminton, billiards.
Full Social Insurance, 24/7 Accidental Insurance, Annual Medical Check- up
Team Building and CSR activities: Year- end Party, New-year Party, Company trip, Charity activities.
Dat Bike Factory, CN10, Tan Binh Industrial Zone, Tay Thanh, Tan Phu, Ho Chi Minh City